Businesses spring up daily, increasing competition because everyone wants the most profits. This is the same scenario with WooCommerce. Many people choose the plugin because it is free, efficient, and flexible. Also, WooCommerce allows store owners to integrate tons of third-party plugins to enhance their site’s functionality. So, one way to stay ahead of your competition is to use excellent plugins such as a WooCommerce checkout field editor plugin.
The plugin allows you to edit your checkout page as you want, collect important details about your customers, etc. If you need some details that your default checkout page cannot manage, a checkout field editor plugin can help you out. It allows you to create and add custom fields. This helps you create an optimized checkout page to boost your conversion rates and improve your sales.
This article highlights some of the best options that work perfectly for all types of WooCommerce stores. However, before we begin, let’s talk briefly about how you should use a checkout field editor.
WooCommerce is one of the most popular resources on WordPress. Business owners around the world use it. However, as impressive as WooCommerce is, it can get better with third-party tools like a checkout field editor plugin. There are many reasons you should consider a checkout field editor plugin. However, some of the major ones include:
- The additional customization options allow you to edit various aspects of your checkout page, including the fonts, color, and layout, based on your preferences. This helps you ensure that your website captures your branding as you would like.
- A checkout field editor plugin can also help you boost the customer experience on your WooCommerce store. Creating a checkout page that is easy to use and personalized is a great way to connect with users.
- Additionally, customers sometimes tend to abandon their carts because of complicated checkout processes. However, a good checkout field editor simplifies the process. It keeps it straightforward and fast. This way, you will record increased sales.
Best WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Plugins
As we mentioned earlier, there are many checkout field editor plugins on the market. It can be challenging for the average WooCommerce store owner to decide which is the best pick. However, we have carefully researched and narrowed the choices to only the best ones. Check them out and choose one:
Checkout Field Editor is arguably one of the best WooCommerce checkout field plugins. The plugin lets you add, edit, and remove fields on the Checkout pages. You also have access and control of custom fields such as date pickers, text, checkboxes, and more. You can also adjust core fields to suit your needs.
This plugin is great for beginners because it is straightforward to set up and use without writing any line of code. Checkout Field Editor lets you add and remove fields from the billing and shipping area. Alternatively, you can insert them next to “order notes.”
- Full customization.
- Add, edit or remove fields.
- Intuitive interface.
Price: $49 annually.
If you’re looking for an easier way to edit checkout details, such as adding or removing date pickers, checkboxes, and text fields, YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager is ideal. It also helps you manage error messages and select various data insertion styles.
In addition, you can change the graphics for each field on your checkout page and insert tooltips and labels to the fields. This makes it easier for your customers to understand the fields.
Furthermore, YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager is customizable. For example, you can customize the standard billing, shipping, and additional notes fields. You can also configure how you want to display all the information (a single or double-column format).
- Choose which fields you wish to display during the checkout process.
- Customize the shipping, billing, and additional notes fields.
- Create custom fields of different kinds, such as text or multiple select.
- Choose colors, labels, and the tooltip to display for the checkout fields.
- Use the Drag & Drop system to choose the position of each field in the checkout process.
- Choose the best layout for your checkout.
- Show or hide some fields in the checkout based on products/categories/tags in the cart and what the user selects in other checkout fields.
- WPML compatibility.
Price: $65.95 annually.
This is a unique one because it is instead a suite of WooCommerce plugins designed to optimize your store’s performance in terms of sales and customer satisfaction. One of these plugins is a Checkout Manager.
Kadence WooCommerce Shop Kit allows you to enable and disable checkout fields and create your custom fields. Additionally, it is easy to customize your checkout forms and select what fields to add to WooCommerce emails.
Besides the checkout manager Kadence plugin can help you add also different things like VARIATION SWATCHES, product galleries, cart notices, advanced reviews,etc. So with 1 plugin you get additional features.
- Each feature is designed to adapt to fit any screen size, from desktops to mobile phones.
- Translation ready.
- It is optimized for speed.
- Compatible with any WordPress theme.
Price: A single plugin costs $75 annually, while the full bundle costs $219 annually.
Cashier is another outstanding choice. It is a combination of several popular plugins that help optimize WooCommerce checkout. Cashier offers direct checkout, one-click checkout, buy now buttons, side cart, upsells, frequently bought together, etc. What’s great is that you get all its features and functionality at an affordable price.
In addition, Cashier helps you create better checkout flows for your customers. It also lets you customize various aspects of your sales funnel, including the cart, checkout page, order complete page, product recommendations, etc. Cashier is an excellent choice that boosts your sales thanks to a faster and more efficient checkout process.
- Complete orders faster with quick Buy Now buttons/links.
- Show cart as a side panel on every page, allowing customers to update cart items without going to the cart page.
- Redirect users to the checkout page, other pages, or custom URLs after adding a product to the cart.
- Show Cart Notice motivates users to buy more and qualify their order for free shipping.
- Set Min-Max product quantity and enable direct checkout using Buy Now links for that product quantity.
- Compatible with WooCommerce themes and plugins.
- Ongoing enhancements, new features, and updates.
- Auto-fill billing and shipping information from a customer’s previous order, pick up their last payment method and redirect to the payment gateway to complete the purchase.
Price: $49 annually.
Our next recommendation is the Checkout Field Editor and Checkout Manager for WooCommerce plugin. This plugin allows store owners to add custom fields for additional information from customers while in the checkout process.
This plugin makes it easy to configure and adjust things the way you want. It has a drag and drop checkout field editor you can use to edit default WooCommerce checkout fields. Additionally, Checkout Field Editor and Checkout Manager for WooCommerce allows you to add new custom fields in the three sections of the WooCommerce checkout process (Billing, Shipping, and Payment.)
Furthermore, this free beginner-friendly plugin lets you change the label, add validations, add additional CSS classes, rearrange the WooCommerce checkout fields, etc.
- 8+ Field types.
- Drag and Drop Form builder.
- Add / Edit / Delete / Rearrange Checkout Fields.
- Create & Place Custom section on Checkout Page.
- Automatic field validation.
- Light-weight and easy to use.
Price: Free and 49$ for PRO
Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce is another wonderful free field editor plugin that can help you get the job done seamlessly and fast. You can add up to 13 types of custom checkout fields to your Checkout page.
Furthermore, Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce allows you to edit the default checkout fields of your WooCommerce platform. You can also add new custom fields in the Billing, Shipping, and Additional sections, edit, hide, or delete default fields, change labels, rearrange checkout fields, etc.
- You can add thirteen different checkout fields to your WooCommerce checkout page and collect more information from your customers.
- Edit the custom fields according to different business requirements, including the default ones.
- Delete the default WooCommerce checkout fields if needed.
- Enable/Disable your custom checkout fields with an easy checkbox option.
- Display your Checkout fields at different locations with easy-to-handle drag and drop options.
- Customize your checkout form according to your requirements with simple steps to improve customer engagement.
- Display or hide the custom checkout fields in the Order Details Page or your emails using the checkbox option.
- Validate the custom checkout fields (including the default ones) to ensure you don’t miss any valuable customer information.
- You can reset to the original state with the default fields with a single click.
- Translation ready.
Price: Free and 49$ for PRO.
Rounding up our list is Flexible Checkout Fields for WooCommerce. This plugin allows you to customize and personalize your WooCommerce store’s checkout page to suit your needs. You can use the plugin to add, edit, or delete different fields. In addition, it has an easy and intuitive interface, so you’ll have no difficulty managing the fields to gather more customer information.
Furthermore, you can add new custom fields that you need and rearrange the default WooCommerce fields. The plugin can also manage custom fields made with other third-party plugins.
- Easy to use drag and drop editor.
- Easy to edit labels and placeholders.
- You can hide checkout fields.
- Fields can also be shown on user account pages, thank you pages, and other sections of your site.
- You get to decide which fields are optional and which fields are mandatory.
- Custom CSS class can be used to style checkout fields.
- The translation is easier because the plugin supports Polylang and the WPML plugin.
Price: Free and 59$ for PRO