Operating online stores can turn out to be quite an engaging process, especially when you are providing multiple products to multiple consumers. Take, for instance, a product gets depleted either because it has high demand or it has been purchased in bulk, how will your ever-growing customer base know when you re-stock it? Well, the good news is that you can efficiently manage this using a variety of WooCommerce waitlist plugins.
WooCommerce waitlist plugins come in the form of buttons that can be strategically placed across your eCommerce store, usually through lines of shortcodes. Customers are required to enter their email addresses or other forms of unique identification on the waiting list options. When the product is re-stocked, the system automatically sends them a notification. WooCommerce waitlist plugins build trust between you and your customers, save time and most importantly ensure you make a decent profit from the efforts you put into work.
These plugins come with a range of flexible options, both for you and your consumer. All product types are supported with the ability to track your products just so you know which ones are in high demand. Additionally, you can customize the content of the notification email to bring the best side of your eCommerce store.
Customers can also unsubscribe at any time from receiving the waiting list emails.
Benefits of WooCommerce Waitlist Plugins
1. Save time and maximize profit
Instead of approaching each customer to notify them of available products, this plugin makes it easier for you. With a flexible subscription feature, a consumer gets to know when a product is back in stock, saving both their time and yours.
You as the business owner can also add or remove users anytime from the mailing list as appropriate.
2. Make your business efficient
Most WooCommerce Waitlist plugins give customers a sense of loyalty to the business. It goes far to make them know you have them in mind when running the business. Your business also keeps track of all the products they majorly order as well as the average amount they are willing to spend at different times of the year. These insights are very important to the decision-making process of any business.
3.Create an identity for your business
Through the readily customizable email and notification messages, you can give your customers a side of your business they are not aware of. This ranges from your logos to any additional services which you may be willing to offer, usually in the form of links.
In this article, we will discuss some of the best free and paid WooCommerce waitlist plugins that we feel you should use for your eCommerce store to maximize productivity. We will discuss their overview as well as some features that make them desirable in the WooCommerce waitlist plugin market.
Best Premium WooCommerce Waitlist Plugins
WooCommerce Waitlist goes for $49 on an annual basis with a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is one of the plugins that allow for automatic notifications when a particular product becomes available in stock. It lets you monitor out-of-stock items, making your customers informed.
- send notifications to consumers to let them know an appropriate time to buy out-of-stock products.
- effortlessly manage your consumer waitlists from the WordPress admin dashboard.
- easily restock items in order of consumer priority and demand.
- keep updated of all users that have been sent an in-stock notification or message
- effectively translate content to your language of choice
- easy to install, activate and use
The WooCommerce waitlist allows customers to instantly join a waiting list via a button showing the product listing on your online store.
YITH WooCommerce is another plugin that allows users to sign up when a product is out of stock and later notify the user when it is back. Your business needs to minimize loss of money as well as maintain loyal customers.
Surveys show that 10 -15% of requests made using similar product waitlist plugins always turn into actual purchases from customers. This is a plugin that will enable you to boost sales in a significant manner. This plugin goes for 69.99 Euros for a single site.
- automatically activate the out of stock option when a product becomes unavailable
- customize the sign-up message to suit your business description. This appears after a user has successfully registered
- embed Mandrill with the plugin for advanced capabilities in email management
- instantly let your users know when the product is back in stock via a notification email
- edit the subscribe and unsubscribe button styles to match your website’s outlook and appearance.
- maintain a database of user names for future ecommerce notifications
- customize contents of email sent to customers
- choose which products to include in the waitlist of your ecommerce store
- select which page of your online store to insert the “Add to waiting list” button
It is important to note that this plugin comes in two options, free and premium. Each of these two options has distinct features.
Price: Free and € 69,99
This WooCommerce Waitlist Pro plugin automatically displays an email subscription button when an item gets out of stock. The customer then subscribes to the email. When the product comes back in stock, all the earlier subscribed customers are notified, making them act as potential buyers. This plugin ensures that you maximize a large percentage of your sales that would have been lost otherwise. A regular license of the Back in Stock Notifier costs $20.
- Notifies when product is out of stock by showing email subscription form
- automatic email notification when a product is re-stocked
- translate content to your language
- compatible with WPML
- subscribe and unsubscribe options
- export your waitlist as comma-separated values (CSV)
- easy to use
- suitable for both members and guests
- allows for customization of error message
- clear back in stock notification list after customer receives it
- ability to turn subscribers into actual customers
- advanced check for duplicate email ID
- highly customizable notification mails to suit your brand
SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist plugin retails at $29. It allows users to be informed about re-stocked products through email. All a customer needs to do is subscribe to the waitlist when a product runs out of stock. It comes in comprehensive options for both Members and Guests.
- comprehensive WooCommerce Waitlist Plugins for all users and products
- automatically shows the subscription button on the eCommerce products page when an item becomes out of stock
- flexible to allow for the admin to choose which products to include in the subscription list
- logged in users email information is automatically filled in the subscription form
- option for manual addition of consumer subscribers to the waiting list
Best Free WooCommerce Waitlist Plugins
WooCommerce Waitlist (Free)
With the WooCommerce Waitlist plugin, you will have the ability to track your consumer’s demand for out-of-stock items and make informed decisions. The customer on the other hand will get notified as soon as the product comes back in stock.
- email notification to customers on when they can purchase a product once it comes back in stock.
- available language translation options
- availability of animations for waitlist
- enable and disable users with ease
- position waiting list buttons strategically at any page of your store
- compatible with all products
- know what quantity of a product a particular user requires
- keep with you a list of users for future use
This plugin allows consumers to create and add products to a wish list which then appears in the waiting list. You can always build a detailed waitlist of your customers and inform them when the product is available for purchase.
- Features both a wish list and a waitlist for customers
- allows the customized text on both the wish list and the wait list
- easily customize your buttons to create attention for customers
- the wishlist and waitlists appear below the product
The Back In Stock Notifier for WooCommerce allows the Email Subscription form to appear on a selected eCommerce store page for consumers to register. When the product in demand becomes available, an email is sent to the customer to notify them. This plugin is advanced in the manner it sends emails, ensuring there is no fallout time.
- automatic notification when a product comes back in stock
- displays the email subscription form when a product runs out of stock
- compatible with a wide range of products from simple, variable to grouped products
- allows for both simple subscription and variable subscription options
- presence of a google reCAPTCHA field before the subscription
- allows for customization of error messages
- ready translation feature
- easily customizable notification messages
- check for duplicate products ID
- email IDs can be easily added and deleted from the list
The e-commerce waitlist plugin market provides a range of options to choose from. The choice of the most appropriate plugin would depend on a number of factors, including your consumer base and the type of products you deal in. While free plugins are readily available, premium plugins come with better features and support.
I hope you find this article helpful in making a choice for the most appropriate plugin to use in your WooCommerce store.