It is common for customers or visitors to visit a store and not buy anything. Then, when they are ready, they may have to surf through your catalogs all over again or might forget what they initially wanted to purchase. Thankfully, a wishlist plugin can help out.
With a wishlist plugin, customers will be able to create a list of all the items they are interested in in your store before they can come back to pay for them. This is great because it ensures that some customers return to your store. Additionally, wish lists are helpful for customers that want to wait for special offers and discounts before making purchases.
This article discusses some of the best WooCommerce wishlist plugins you can use for your store. This makes it easier for you to choose an ideal option.
Having a wishlist on your site will help you boost your sale on WooCommerce, there are free plugins and premium plugins for advanced settings that can help you add a wishlist on your site.
Wishlist plugins are useful for all kinds of WooCommerce stores. It allows customers to save products for a later purchase. This encourages them to return to your store. When you use any of the best wishlist plugins, you will have lots of tools at your disposal to operate your store more effectively. For example, you will keep track of popular products among your customers and visitors.
These plugins also allow shoppers to share their wishlists with their friends and other people on their social media networks. This is one of the best ways to advertise your products and get exposure for your business for free.
Here’s a list of some of the best WooCommerce Wishlist plugins available:
The YITH WooCommerce is one of the most effective WooCommerce wishlist plugins on the market. The plugin allows your customers and visitors to save products they are interested in and purchase them later. Additionally, the YITH WooCommerce plugin packs a lot of outstanding features that can boost your store’s conversion rate and help you understand your visitor’s shopping habits and preferences.
Furthermore, this plugin lets you create promotional emails based on your customer’s wishlist. Thanks to the social network sharing option, it also allows them to share their lists with their friends. The plugin lets users share via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and email. This is excellent exposure for your products.
YITH WooCommerce is fully customizable. For example, it gives you options to change product details like stock status, date of addition, etc., on the wishlist page.
The free version will allow the basic features only like adding the product to the wishlist and sharing the list on social media, for more advanced features you will need the pro version.
- Select a wishlist page.
- Select where to show the shortcode ‘Add to wishlist.’
- Show the ‘Remove from wishlist’ button when the product is in the Wishlist.
- Allows you to enable/disable the wishlist features for unlogged users.
- Allows the administrator to add a Wishlist shortcode.
- Show the ‘Add to wishlist’ button also on the Shop page.
- Customize columns that will be displayed in the wishlist table.
- Product variation support.
- Send promotionals email to users who have added a specific product to their wishlist
Price: Free or $107.69 annually for one website.
The Iconic Wishlist plugin lets you add a wishlist on your sore with ease and without a cluttered design, the plugin lets customers add multiple wishlists and make them private or public. Customers can share their wishlist or search thru them. The plugin is offering the basic features at a low price, although it’s not having all YITH functionality, especially the email feature which is a powerful tool to bust sales.
- Wishlist search
- Optimised design
- Quick add
- Product type support
- Public & Private Wishlists
- Share a Wishlist
- Unlimited lists
WooCommerce Wishlists is another excellent plugin that lets your visitors and customers create wishlists for products in your store that they’d like to buy for a birthday, wedding, and other occasion. With this plugin, customers can make as many wish lists as they want on your WooCommerce store. In addition, you can customize the plugin to make lists how you want.
By giving your customers the ability to create their wish list, your store has a better chance of recording more sales. Additionally, the plugin has social media links for customers to share their lists with friends. There’s no limit to how many lists your customers can make, and they can make them private or public.
- Allow customers and visitors to add products to their wish lists.
- Customers’ wish lists exist indefinitely, while visitors’ lists are stored for 30 days only.
- Customers can make their lists public or private.
- Social media channels are available.
- Custom CSS styles.
- Select the wishlist page and name.
- Shortcode for the “Add to wishlist” button to place it anywhere on the page.
Price: $79 annually.
This wishlist plugin lets your visitors add any product to your WooCommerce store. Also, it displays the list on any page thanks to a shortcode. So your customers can save items they are interested in until they are ready to buy, rather than start choosing items all over.
My Wish List for WooCommerce allows your registered customers to view their wish lists through their ‘My Account’s page’. In addition, store owners can check the frequently added products in the backend.
- Short code “[my_wish_list columns=4]” to display Wish List items on any page for non-registered users.
- Users can add products to a Wish List without logging in.
- Ajax-enabled for faster page loads.
- Add / Remove items from the Wish List using Ajax.
- A dashboard widget displays a list of the most added products for store admins.
Price: $29 annually.
This lightweight suite allows your customers to create wish lists easily. It also boosts your WooCommerce store’s loading speed. Additionally, ShopEngine comes with innovative features such as WooCommerce Builder, Product Swatches, Pre-order, Checkout, etc.
Further, ShopEngine allows you to easily customize your WooCommerce default page templates with a drag and drop builder. You don’t even need coding skills to use the plugin. ShopEngine is a powerful plugin that improves more than one aspect of your store.
The Wishlist module is free to use so you can start using it right away if you want. If you want to pay the extra money you will have the additional features at your disposal.
- Easy-to-use variation swatches.
- Product pre-order.
- Sales popup notification.
- 62+ Widgets.
- 12+ Advanced Modules.
- 15+ Templates.
- Drag & Drop WooCommerce builder.
- My Account layouts.
- Highly Customizable.
- Ajax-Filter and Pagination.
- Product Comparison.
- Archive Products Widget.
- Full customization.
- Beautiful designs.
- Lightweight and fast.
Price: You can try this plugin for free or subscribe for $59 annually for one site.
This is one of the best freemium WooCommerce Wishlist plugins. It is simple but very effective. If your visitors decide not to buy a product at a particular time, this plugin will save products to a wishlist so they can return to your store to make a purchase.
Additionally, with this plugin on your WooCommerce store, your visitors and customers will be able to share their wish lists with their friends via social media links. This can help you attract new customers.
You have anaytics for wishlists you can send promo emails has analitics and a bounch of other features in the pro version. The good part is that it has a free version that you can start with and if you need more, you can upgrade.
- Select the Wishlist page and Name.
- Remove the product from the wishlist automatically.
- Position of “Add to wishlist” button on product page and catalog.
- Shortcode for the “Add to wishlist” button to place it anywhere.
- “Add to wishlist” Button or Link on the product page.
- Predefined icons for the “Add to Wishlist” button.
- Upload your custom “Add to Wishlist” button icon.
- Redirect to the wishlist page after adding items to the wishlist.
- Customizable wish list table columns.
- Share wishlists on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, WhatsApp, email).
- Fully Customizable Appearance.
- Custom CSS styles.
- Translation ready.
Price: Free and $79 for one site
The WPC Smart Wishlist is a simple but powerful plugin that helps visitors and customers to manage their shopping lists and save items they want to buy later. This beginner-friendly plugin allows you to choose a page for wishlists.
In addition, the WPC Smart Wishlist plugin provides social media links on your WooCommerce store so that customers can share their wishlists. The plugin also automatically removes products from wishlists when added to Cart.
- Control how visitors make wishlists in your store.
- Enable/disable Auto-removal of products after adding to the cart.
- Choose a page as the wishlist page.
- Enable/disable the wishlist sharing button.
- Edit the text for the wishlist button.
- Unlimited colors for wishlist popup.
- Choose a menu to add the wishlist menu.
- Shortcode support to display wishlists on a specific page.
Price: Free and $29
WishSuite is a powerful and user-friendly WooCommerce plugin that helps you add unique and beautiful wishlists to your WooCommerce site. So, visitors and customers can seamlessly add items they want to buy to a list until they want to make a purchase.
Additionally, you can use a shortcode to add a wishlist button to your WooCommerce site. Once a customer adds a plug to their wishlist, it will automatically remove it from their cart. Additionally, your customers will be able to share items from their wishlist on different social media platforms. Lastly, WishSuite is fully customizable. So you can configure the buttons, tables, styles, and so on.
- Select the Wishlist Page
- Add a custom Name for the Wishlist Page.
- Remove the products from the Wishlist after adding them to the cart.
- Show a Wishlist Table on any page of your website.
- Set Position of “wishlist” button on the product page and catalog (after/before Cart button/Price etc.)
- Add a Wishlist button to anywhere on a page using Shortcode.
- Show/Hide Columns in the Wishlist Table.
- Wishlist Share on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, WhatsApp, email, Reddit, Telegram, Odnoklassniki, VK).
These are some of the best free and premium WooCommerce wishlist plugins that exits, if you need a powerfull one that has a lot of features and also integration with other plugins that you may want to use in the future I recommand the YITH WooCommerce Wishlist one. If you don’t have the budget yet try the free version.