No matter how affordable products or items are in stores, customers never pass up the opportunity to save some extra bucks on a purchase. This is why customers much appreciate coupons, discounts, and other giveaways.
Store owners use these coupons to reward loyal customers, celebrate holidays, and several reasons. However, one thing that’s sure is that coupons can help boost the rate of visitors to your store and improve conversion rates.
WooCommerce stores have a built-in coupon feature, but it is not as flexible and effective as other third-party plugins. If you’re looking for more features and other benefits the default coupon can’t offer, you should consider installing a free coupon plugin or buying a premium one.
There are many WooCommerce coupon code plugins on the market that you can use. However, it would be best only to concern yourself with the best ones. No matter the size of your WooCommerce store, or the type of products you offer customers, there’s a coupon code plugin out there for you.
This article highlights some of the best options available, including their features, so you can easily choose one to buy.
According to multiple surveys, most customers use coupons for various online activities, from shopping to other services. Therefore, coupons are excellent for rewarding loyal customers and motivating others to shop on your website regularly.
Many online stores come with default coupon features or none at all. This is why smart coupon plugins come in handy. They help WooCommerce stores in various ways, including:
Although the in-built WooCommerce Coupons product feature has useful options and features, it has limited functionality. However, a smart coupon plugin can satisfy your needs and your customers’ needs by providing tons of functions that offer coupons in the best ways.
Smart coupon plugins can also help you increase your conversion rate. It encourages your customers to buy certain items, use delivery modes, and do other sales activities that your store can benefit from.
A smart coupon plugin can allow you to provide discounts on your products with Product Page Coupons. This is another smart way to encourage second-guessing customers because of the original price tag to make a purchase.
Coupons can help you reconnect with inactive visitors and customers on your WooCommerce store. It may be an incentive for them to revisit or purchase products from your store.
As we mentioned earlier, there are so many coupon plugins available for WooCommerce stores, but they are not all top-quality products. Here’s a list of some of the best options on the market.
Smart Coupons plugin is one of the best ways to provide coupons for your customers. It allows store owners to offer discounts, credits, vouchers, promotions, etc. With this plugin, your store stands a better chance of boosting sales.
You don’t need to be an expert to use it. Smart Coupons integrate seamlessly with WooCommerce stores, so your site or checkout process doesn’t lag. Additionally, it is compatible with other popular plugins.
- Fixed amount & percentage coupons.
- Bulk Generate and send.
- Allow free shipping easily through store credits or fine-tune restriction rules.
- Quickly generate links that can be embedded in emails or social media posts with coupons.
- Attach multiple free products or discounted items to one coupon.
- Easy coupon management & classification.
- Customizable designs.
- Subscription and recurring coupons.
- Set coupons to expire at a particular date and time.
- Restrict coupons to certain locations, etc.
Price: $99 annually.
This plugin is another reliable way to offer discounts and provide coupons to customers on your WooCommerce store. Coupons Pro for WooCommerce provides all you need with its 9 Modules.
Coupons Pro also allows you to display discounts on product pages, and customers will be able to apply coupons from the product page.
- Product Page Coupons.
- Re-Engagement Coupons.
- Collect and Save Coupons.
- Bulk Generate Coupons.
- Product Purchase Coupons.
- Birthday Coupons.
- URL Coupons.
- Action Coupons.
- Referral Coupons.
Price: $79 annually.
SUMO Coupons is a versatile WooCommerce coupon plugin that makes it easier to offer discounts and coupons. The plugin allows store owners to offer coupons or discounts for product purchases, sign up, social promotions, and write reviews.
SUMO Coupons is designed with three coupon modes; Credit Coupon Mode, Email Coupon Mode, and Auto Apply Coupon Mode. These modes provide almost every coupon-related feature you’ll need. For example, you can offer a Percentage discount and Fixed discount via coupons. The SUMO Coupons plugin is a highly-rated versatile plugin that works perfectly with any WooCommerce theme.
- Product Purchase Coupons.
- Sign up coupons.
- WordPress account sign-up coupons.
- Credit Coupon Mode to list earned coupons in the Cart Page and My Account Page.
- Email Coupon Mode allows shop owners to send coupon codes via email.
- Auto Apply Coupon Mode automatically applies coupons to the cart.
- Order status for awarding coupons.
- Translation ready.
- Customizable messages, and so on.
This is a fun and engaging plugin that allows you to offer your customers the opportunity to win discounts through a fortune wheel. More interestingly, the Coupon Wheel plugin displays the discount wheel to customers about to leave your store.
This plugin is easy to use, and it works perfectly for mobile and desktop devices. It is a lightweight plugin packed with tons of features that let customers win coupons and discounts while having fun.
- 12 Customizable slices.
- 100% server-side control allows you to set coupons and how much you want to issue.
- Advanced anti-cheat engine.
- Popup preview mode to try out the coupon well without interrupting the website before going live.
- Create, duplicate, and display an unlimited number of coupon wheels.
- Customizable popup options.
The Advanced Coupons plugin is another excellent option that gives you multiple options to offer customers coupons and make your store more customer-friendly. So, you no longer have to feel stuck with the regular WooCommerce coupons.
This coupon gives store owners better flexibility and creativity to offer customers the best deals that keep them coming back to purchase other items. With all the features that the Advanced Coupons plugin provides, you will be able to transform your WooCommerce store into a profitable venture.
- Create “Buy One Get One” deals with single products, groups of products, or complete product categories.
- Offer coupons that automatically add products to the cart for free or a special discount.
- Motivate and reward your customers through loyalty program points that can be redeemed for coupons later.
- Check for products in the cart, subtotal amount, last order products, and many other advanced conditions.
- Schedule coupons to be used only when they’re supposed to and write a unique message for customers.
- Automatically add a coupon when cart conditions are met.
- Make customers apply coupons by visiting a URL.
- Offer free shipping and special discounts on other shipping methods.
Price: There’s a free version, and it costs $59 annually for a single site license.
The WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards plugin is another feature-packed solution that allows you to reward customers in your store. With this plugin, you can reward users with points for interacting with your store in different ways, including sign-ups, product reviews, and so on.
The WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards plugin allows customers to convert their points into vouchers that they can use to buy products from your store. Additionally, the plugin allows store owners to assign points to specific products or product categories. It also lets you configure settings for users to share points with other customers. You can also add or deduct points manually from customers’ accounts.
This is one of the best WooCommerce coupon plugins that simplify attracting new customers and help you reward loyalty among existing ones.
- Allow customers to purchase products with points, and if the points can’t cover the cost, they can pay for the remaining amount.
- Manually set and manage the expiration date and period for points in your store.
- Customers can convert points into WooCommerce coupons and use them to buy products.
- Create membership levels for your WooCommerce site, and set points thresholds for each one.
- Users can share their points with other users in your store.
- Customers can share referral links via popular social media platforms.
Price: $39 for one website.
Rounding up our list of the best WooCommerce coupon plugins is Smart Coupons for WooCommerce by Webtoffee. Like many other top-rated plugins, Smart Coupons is packed with innovative options that can replace the default WooCommerce coupons on your store.
Furthermore, Smart Coupons is easy to use, and it allows WooCommerce store owners to create multiple coupon restrictions, apply coupons automatically, giveaway offers, and so on. With this coupon, your store will be able to reward loyal customers and encourage more people to purchase items from your catalog.
- Create smart coupons that can be automatically applied when a product is added to the cart.
- Make the WooCommerce discount coupons available in the user’s account so they can view the applicable coupons from My Account.
- Restrict coupon usage based on products, categories, and user roles.
- Filter coupons with maximum or minimum quantity/subtotal of products purchased.
- Issue coupons with various checkout options, including shipping methods, payment methods, or applicable user roles.
- Embed giveaway product to coupons.
- Customize coupon appearance with categorized coupon styling options for expired, used, and active coupons.
- Conveniently duplicate coupons using the same parameters as existing ones.
- Generate coupon URLs to promote coupons easily.