Online stores need to operate efficiently to keep customers satisfied and sales consistent. This means you need the best of everything, from a unique professional design to seamless customer management.
Although WooCommerce stores come with reporting and fulfillment tools, you may still need external systems for managing customers’ data. Thankfully, you can easily use an Order Export plugin to export different kinds of data from WooCommerce. These tools also come in handy for tax reporting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), or a promotional campaign.
It’s not always easy to find an excellent order export plugin because you need to choose the best from many other options. However, this article will point out the best WooCommerce order export plugins and their features, so you can easily select one for your store.
There are various reasons why you should use an order export plugin on your WooCommerce store. Some of these include:
With any of the best WooCommerce order export plugins, you can import and export different data types from your store in short easy processes. In addition, if you own multiple stores, you no longer have to go through the tedious process of transferring data about customers, products, categories, and coupons.
In addition, the plugins let you choose filters for the data you want to export, which makes it easier to select the exact information you want to transfer.
If you want to transfer large amounts of data, an order export plugin is one of the best ways to do so on WooCommerce stores. Most plugins save the data as CSV files, which is excellent for saving lots of information from your store.
With an order export plugin on your store, you can export data from your store for different kinds of analysis, which you can use to make changes or adjustments to your WooCommerce store.
Here’s a list of the best order export plugins for WooCommerce that will help you with your orders migration.
This plugin is one of the best that helps you simplify data transfer from your WooCommerce store through a CSV or XML file. Additionally, the WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export plugin lets you export individual orders, bulk records, customers, coupons, or create multiple automated exports via FTP, HTTP POST, or email whichever is convenient for you.
Furthermore, you can also use the WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export plugin to create your custom formats. The great thing is that the plugin’s export process works asynchronously, so it can run in the background of your site without interrupting any ongoing work. Even if you leave the site, the process will continue running.
- Manual and Automatic export of customer and order data.
- Schedule the automatic export through HTTP POST, FTP, or email.
- Asynchronous export process.
- Customize the plugin to suit your needs.
- Select the information you want to export (name, email, address, etc.)
- The bulk export option is excellent for large data or export based on products, categories, order status, and date range.
- Collect data of customers based on registration date.
- Export customer, order, coupon data, and custom fields as CSV or XML files.
- Compatible with other plugins that are also excellent for your WooCommerce store.
This is a very versatile plugin that helps you manage data on your store more seamlessly. With this plugin, you can Import or Export orders, coupons, and subscriptions as CSV and XML files. No matter the size of the data, the extension can handle it because it processes data in batches.
In addition, this plugin allows you to schedule automatic import or export Orders/Coupons/Subscriptions via FTP. You can also use it to import/export orders from other formats of services providers like UPS WorldShip and FedEx.
Thanks to the plugin’s simple interface, you can easily connect WooCommerce data with the column headers of a CSV file. It is also compatible with significant custom plugins.
- Capable of handling bulk file transfer.
- The plugin splits large files into smaller sizes to guarantee uninterrupted data export and import.
- Scheduled Order Import using Cron Job.
- Supports CSV/XML File Format.
- Filters for custom import/export.
- Compatible with other WooCommerce plugins.
Price: $69 annually for a single site.
This plugin is excellent for managing large amounts of data from your WooCommerce store. The YITH WooCommerce Quick Export lets you export orders, customers, or coupons information as CSV files. In addition, the plugin supports automatic backup on Dropbox, so you don’t have to worry about losing your files.
Furthermore, the YITH WooCommerce Quick Export plugin allows you to customize the directory and the name of the files you want to save. The plugin also lets you choose the information you want to export. You can get all the details you need and even select a specific time with one click. You can also set recurrent importations/exportations on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Directory customization.
- Automatic saving to Dropbox.
- Ability to choose the information to export.
- List of completed exports and imports.
- Fast and seamless file transfer.
- Files are saved as CSV files.
- Customization of the name structure of the file.
- Automatic scheduled recurrent file transfer.
- Ability to choose the exact information you want to export.
Price: $91.50 annually.
We highly recommend this plugin for you to handle your WooCommerce store data more efficiently. It allows you to store and transfer details such as customer information, shipping details, discount details, order totals, and so on. Additionally, the WP All Import supports any custom data you may have.
This plugin also provides a unique drag and drop interface. This makes it easier for users with little or no technical knowledge to use the extension on their WooCommerce store. Furthermore, the plugin allows you to filter data so that your files can be the exact way you want them. The WP All Import plugin is also designed with options to schedule exports whenever you want.
- A unique drag and drop interface.
- XML feeds for any existing schema.
- Capable of handling large amounts of data.
- Supports multiple apps, including Dropbox, Google Drive, email, and much more.
- Good filters to choose orders more precisely.
- Automatic exports are based on a schedule.
- Fully customizable and support for third-party integrations.
- Full support for WPML and Polylang.
Price: The WooCommerce Pro Package costs a one-time fee of $199.
The Wooexim plugin is another great option that allows you to import and export multiple WooCommerce data, including products, categories, orders, customers, and coupons. The export process offers various filters and export options. Also, the Wooexim plugin exports and imports data as CSV files.
In addition, the plugin allows you to create scheduled exports of products, categories, customers, and coupons with just one click. Of course, you need to specify the export intervals as you would like. The Wooexim plugin also automatically archives any export on the server as a CSV file.
- The plugin supports all WooCommerce products, including downloadable products and variable products.
- Allows you to set multiple filter options in the export screen such as category, status, etc.
- You can edit the field name for the export file header.
- The plugin supports up to 10 languages.
- Import and Export WooCommerce store data through CSV files and remote file URLs.
- Automatically scheduled exports based on specified intervals.
- Import and Export Preview.
- Support custom fields and attributes.
- Export archive to protect your past export data.
Price: For a single site, this plugin costs $39. For unlimited sites, it costs $159.
Last on our list is the Advanced Order Export plugin for WooCommerce. This plugin is just as effective as other order export plugins discussed in this article. In addition, the Advanced Order Export plugin is easy to use, and you get all its features for free.
This plugin allows you to export a variety of WooCommerce order data, including tax rates, line items, discount details, coupons, products, and so on. Additionally, the plugin supports file export in various formats such as CSV, XLS, XML, JSON, and TSV.
- Select fields to export.
- Rename labels.
- Reorder columns.
- Export WooCommerce custom fields.
- Adjust filters to meet your requirements.
- Supports XLS, CSV, TSV, PDF, HTML, XML and JSON formats.