Best WooCommerce Barcode and QR Code Plugins (Free & Paid)
In the world today, everyone is focused on convenience, efficiency, and speed. This is also the case for store owners. The good news is that many tools help create themes, product tables, and other functions that boost productivity. So, what about payment?
These days, many stores depend on payment methods that are fast and reliable. This includes the use of QR Codes and barcodes. A QR code makes it easier to place orders or track them. These codes can also store information that customers can access after scanning.
Are you interested in using barcodes and QR codes for WooCommerce? You’re in luck! This article discusses the best WooCommerce barcode and QR Code plugins that you can use for your store so that you can easily choose one to shake things up. So, please keep reading.
Do you need help with your projects?
What To Check When Buying A Barcode Plugin
It’s not always easy to choose a barcode plugin that works excellently for WooCommerce stores. This could be because of the multiple options available or a lack of experience. Nonetheless, it becomes easier to choose if you know what to look for in the available options. So, here are some criteria you need to check before you buy or download a QR code and barcode plugin for WooCommerce:
Ease of Use
Any plugin you want to use has to be easy to use. This makes it easier to generate QR codes that are automatically added to products, pages, and categories. Also, it helps to ensure that the plugin has a straightforward interface.
You should also ensure that the plugin has options to customize certain details in the QR code, including coupons, logo, etc. This allows you to create barcodes and QR codes that represent your brand as you want.
Another important thing to check is if the plugin supports multiple languages. This makes it easier for content on your pages to be translated to customers’ local language.
Support for Multiple Currencies and Payment Options
If your goal is to have a customer base spread across the world, you need to handle international payments. So, your barcode plugin should accept currencies from everywhere and through various payment channels. This helps you boost your conversion rate, making shopping more convenient for your customers.
Best WooCommerce Barcode and QR Code Plugins
Here’s a rundown of the best options:
YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes
The YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes plugin is the best plugin that allows store owners to add barcodes and QR codes for products and services. This is a user-friendly plugin packed with excellent features that can boost the productivity of your store.
While other plugins allow you only manually to generate barcodes, YITH’s Barcodes and QR Codes plugin lets you choose between automatically generating barcodes for customers’ orders and products or doing it manually. Additionally, the plugin allows you to link a specific action with the barcodes. For example, you can reduce stock value when they are scanned. This makes it a lot easier to manage your inventory.
Furthermore, YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes automatically create barcodes for all your products, and these barcodes can come in handy for managing the order status of items. Another great thing about this plugin is that it shows barcodes on order emails and product pages.
- Assign a barcode or a QR code to orders and/or products.
- Generate codes for orders and/or new products automatically.
- Generate the product barcode using the product ID, SKU and custom fields.
- Generate the order barcode using the order ID, number and custom fields.
- Choose the protocol to use to generate the codes among the 10 product barcode protocols available.
- Generate codes for the products already available in your shop intuitively.
- Generate barcodes for variable products.
- Regenerate barcodes.
- Delete barcodes from the product edit page and order page.
- Scan and search orders and products by barcode.
- Show the barcode on the product detail page.
- Show the order and product barcode in the order emails.
- Use the product URL to generate the QR Code.
- Add automatic actions to the plugin shortcodes: decrease/increase product stock or change the order status by scanning the barcode.
- Print all your product barcodes into a PDF file.
- Print all your product barcodes based on the stock units.
- Show product image, name, price, SKU and/or short description in the printable list.
- Print multiple copies of the same product barcode.
WooCommerce Order Barcodes
Woocommerce Order Barcodes comes second on our list because it is an excellent plugin that automatically generates unique barcodes for the orders on your site. No matter the services or products you provide on your WooCommerce platform, you can use the plugin for e-tickets, e-reservations, packing slips, and more. In addition, WooCommerce Order Barcodes is an ideal way to provide scannable barcodes.
With this plugin, you will be able to create five different types of barcodes, including QR codes and standard barcodes. More so, these barcodes can be scanned and processed without leaving your WooCommerce site. WooCommerce Order Barcodes also allows store owners to send barcodes to customers via email to download or print them.
Woocommerce Order Barcodes has a built-in barcode scanner that speeds up the process of completing orders or checking customers in. In addition, it is compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin and the WooCommerce Box Office plugin. Generally, this premium plugin gives excellent value for your money.
- It helps you generate barcodes for your WooCommerce orders.
- Support for five different types of barcodes.
- A Barcode scan form can be generated with shortcode.
- You can use your mobile phone to scan.
Price: $79 annually.
Print Barcode Labels for your WooCommerce Products/Orders
This is a great free plugin that can improve your store’s workflow by automatically generating and printing barcodes for products on your WooCommerce store. Print Barcode Labels is an easy-to-use but highly efficient plugin ideal for beginners and experts alike. So if you are in the market for a plugin that can help you manage your store at no extra cost, this is worth trying.
Furthermore, the Print Barcode Labels plugin supports multiple types of barcodes ideal for various purposes. Additionally, the plugin allows you to add specific details such as price, SKU, names, attributes, etc. to the barcodes you print. Thankfully, the Print Barcode Labels plugin supports different labels and thermal printers such as DYMO, Zebra, Brother, etc. Importantly, this plugin is customizable for you to print labels that have customized designs that represent your brand. Your labels can include logos, texts, attributes, custom fields, and more design elements.
- Supports various barcode types such as CODE128, CODE39, QRCode, DataMatrix, GTIN, GS1 family (UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8).
- Add texts like SKU, price, name, attributes, custom fields, etc.
- Create barcodes from products, categories, orders, forms or manually.
- WooCommerce support: Product variations, attributes, custom fields, etc.
- Supports printers including A4, Letter, P4, Roll/Thermal printers like DYMO, Zebra, Brother, etc.
- Scanners or iPhone/Android smartphones can read barcode labels.
- Full support of “Contact Form 7” and “Flamingo” form fields.
- Create any amount of copies of the same product.
UPI QR Code Payment Gateway
UPI QR Code Payment Gateway is another excellent free plugin that helps you provide instant payment for your customers. WooCommerce store owners can benefit from UPI apps such as BHIM, Google Play, WhatsApp, Paytm, and so on. This plugin provides all its features and functionality for free, which is an excellent way to save money while running your store.
With the UPI QR Code Payment Gateway plugin, customers will see UPI as a payment option. When customers choose it, a new page will open, showing the UPI QR Code containing payment details. Also, in mobile view, the plugin will show a button that takes customers to a list of installed UPI mobile applications they can choose from.
- Simple & easy to set up.
- No payment gateway fees.
- Direct payment.
- 100% success rate.
- Ability to send QR Code links to customers.
- 24×7 Availability.
- Multisite network supported.
- No renewal/subscription.
- No KYC, No GST number required.
- No hidden or additional charges.
- Instant money settlement.
Kaya QR Code Generator
The Kaya QR Code Generator plugin is another unique service that is highly recommended for all types of WooCommerce stores that require barcodes or QR codes. With this plugin, you’ll be able to create QR codes via a widget or shortcode. This makes it easier for you to insert QR codes on your pages, posts, sidebars, WooCommerce products, and so on.
Furthermore, the plugin is beginner-friendly and allows you to customize settings to generate unique QR codes. For example, you can add any text, link, the current page URL, or a bitcoin wallet address. The Kaya QR code Generator is free and easily downloaded from the WordPress repository.
- Use static or dynamic content.
- Use it as a built-in widget.
- Use as shortcode with generator assistant.
- Clickable link on image.
- Image display settings.
- Color and background color customizable.
- QR Code preview and download on Shortcode generator assistant.
- The Shortcode generator assistant is available on pages, posts, WooCommerce products, public custom post types, and the plugin options page.
- Compatible with WordPress MultiSite and WooCommerce.
Payment QR WooCommerce
Payment QR WooCommerce is a straightforward option that provides QR codes as a payment option on your store. Although this is a free plugin, it provides tons of useful features that other companies typically charge for. Also, this plugin doesn’t charge for commissions like banks, and other plugins do.
Furthermore, the plugin provides a high level of control in terms of customization. For example, you can configure the application icon shown and define a payment limit.
- Has a payment method similar to bank transfer.
- Allows you to configure the application icon shown in the payment method option.
- No commission is paid to third parties.
- Allows you to attach the proof of payment with the purchase order.
- This method appears in the order of the client and the trade.
- All messages are administrable.
- It allows you to define a limited payment amount.
- Add an affiliated phone number to any application that is configured.
- Allows you to select the QR Code.
- Let’s have a preview of the QR code.