Every online store owner knows that to keep customers coming back and improve sales, a couple of very important things are necessary. For instance, the store’s website has to be user-friendly that every user who visits can intuitively navigate. This means that you have to make it easier for customers to find product details and add them to the cart.
Thankfully, there are multiple quick view plugins that you can add to your WooCommerce store. From finding items easily to fast checkouts, a quick view plugin is a must-have if you’re interested in making your customers’ experience as seamless as possible. With this plugin, you’ll record fewer cases of customers abandoning their carts because of the long, tedious process and more sales.
Quick view plugins transform your default website into a more professional and good-looking one. In this article, we’ll highlight some of the best WooCommerce quick view plugins to help you narrow down your options and choose one.
Do you need help with your projects?
E-commerce platforms continue to evolve to improve the shopping experience in a way that’s beneficial to the customers and business owners. Already, quick view plugins are popular, and many e-commerce sites use them. So, why use a quick view plugin?
The selling point of these tools is that they make it easier for customers to find items easily. With a quick view plugin on your store’s site, your visitors and customers will be able to see product details such as price, specifications, description, and images. Other reasons why you should use a quick view plugin includes:
- Improve your conversion rates.
- Improve customers’ shopping experience.
- Anyone shopping will get a precise and quick overview of the item they want.
- Shoppers can add items they want to purchase directly to their cart on one page.
These days, there are a lot of quick view plugins on the internet. However, not all of them work excellently. So, if you’re interested in using a quick view plugin for WooCommerce, you should only settle for the best. Here are our top recommendations:
The WooCommerce Quick View Pro is one of the best premium WooCommerce quick view plugins on the market. It reduces the shopping time of customers. They can quickly preview items and add them to the cart with fewer clicks. With this plugin, customers can click a button or product image to open a quick view.
Through a lightbox, customers will be able to view images, product descriptions, variations, choose quantities, add to cart, and so on. So even if your customers leave their shopping tab, they can quickly return to product listings and continue from where they left off. This is an excellent way to boost your conversion rate. In addition, the WooCommerce Quick View Pro is fully customizable and supports more integrations.
- Supports fast orders so that customers can add items to the cart and quickly return to the product list for another purchase. It can also help customers navigate directly to the cart.
- Enable quick view on the entire store or specific products, or add a quick view button anywhere using a shortcode.
- Image gallery lightbox.
- Quick and easy setup.
- Supports all built-in product types.
- Supports third-party integrations.
Price: Starts from $79 per year for a single site. It also offers a free 14-day trial period to test the plugin.
Another top-tier quick view plugin that you can use for your e-commerce store is the WooCommerce Quick View plugin. This plugin allows you to enable a quick view button that allows your customers to easily view product information and add it to the cart via a responsive lightbox.
This plugin offers two options for how to use it on your site. You can either display a quick view button on your products or set non-ajax add-to-cart buttons. So, you can choose the best trigger for your site.
- Customizable modal.
- Display the product title, image, quantity, price and add to cart button via a lightbox popup.
- Configure your preferred button for the quick view.
- Enable or disable quick view on mobile devices.
Price: $29 per year. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Another excellent tool that can help you boost your sales is the WooCommerce QuickView plugin. It adds a quick view product lightbox to your e-commerce site for customers to quickly preview products and add to the cart without navigating to another page. This will make your site more accessible for your customers.
You can easily customize the plugin to suit your store. This means that you can add or remove items like the product title, description, price, select transitions, speed, thumbnail style, navigation style, and much more. In addition, the WooCommerce Quickview allows you to customize the quick view button to match your theme. More so, You can add the plugin to your store by using a shortcode.
- Show a quick view button on your website’s pages which opens a product preview lightbox.
- The plugin has full compatibility. It works excellently on mobile and desktop devices.
- Fully Customisable.
- Developer Friendly.
- Easy navigation with the Quickview gallery feature.
Price: The price starts from $49 per year for one website.
The Quick View for WooCommerce plugin is a simple but effective plugin that’s excellent for all types of e-commerce websites. This plugin lets you add a quick view button to your product pages so that customers can easily view product details without opening a new page. Customers can view product details, add to cart, choose the quantity, and more from modal.
With the Quick View for WooCommerce plugin, you can provide your customers with a well-optimized shopping experience. This is one of the best free quick view plugins for WooCommerce. It is lightweight but packs a variety of helpful features.
- Lightweight, easy to use, and Effective.
- Enable/Disable quick view button.
- Popup effect.
- Set product star rating color.
- Change quick view button text.
- Show/hide popup close button.
- Translation ready.
- Compatible with any WooCommerce plugin and WordPress theme.
The YITH WooCommerce Quick View plugin is another excellent plugin that you should consider. It has premium and free versions. Both versions offer a variety of helpful functions, but the free version is more limited.
Nonetheless, the free version has all that you’d need for a quick view plugin, including features like the option of where to place the quick view button, different types of quick view buttons, what information to display, and so on.
However, with the premium version, you get exclusive features such as access to the product details page with the extra ‘view details’ button, the option to share quick views of products on social media platforms, and several others.
- Customize the style of the modal.
- Enable/Disable quick view on mobile devices.
- Add a button in the product loop to open a modal window with the product summary using AJAX.
- Customize the quick view button label on your store.
Price: The premium version costs $59.99 per year, or you can check out the free version.
If you’re searching for an effective free quick view plugin for your e-commerce website, the WooCommerce Quick View plugin is worth a try. This plugin simplifies your website for customers to make purchases on a single page conveniently. It provides a quick view button next to all your products ‘Add to cart button.
This plugin is fully customizable, so you can easily make it blend in with your current theme or style. The WooCommerce Quick View by Arshid plugin is an excellent choice for people without computer experience.
- Show Product image, title, quantity, and price.
- Include a ‘Add to cart button.
- Easily customizable.
- Conveniently enable/disable the quick view button for mobile and desktop versions.