The best WooCommerce bundled products plugin allows you to create and manage bundled products in your store. You can add a new product, choose the products that will be included in the bundle, set the bundle price, and decide how the products will be displayed on your product pages.
The plugin is easy to use and lets you quickly create and manage bundles of products. You can add as many products as you want to a bundle, and set different prices for each product. The plugin also includes a variety of templates that let you control how the products are displayed on your product pages.
Bundled products are a great way to increase sales and boost revenue for your store. The best WooCommerce bundled products plugin makes it easy to create and manage bundles of products, so you can start boosting your sales today.
Every eCommerce store owner’s goal is to ensure that their store can generate as much profit as possible and expose customers to all the products they offer. There are multiple ways a store can increase sales, provide exposure for products, and also keep customers returning to your store.
This article discusses some of the best WooCommerce Product Bundle plugins you can use on your website. So, read on to find out more.
Bundled product plugins offer tons of benefits to WooCommerce stores. Some of the reasons why you should use a bundled product plugin:
- By showing related products on your store on a single page, bundled product plugins can help improve conversion rates and cross-sells.
- WooCommerce product bundle plugins can make customers buy product bundles rather than single items because store owners offer discounts on bundles.
- The plugin improves the customer experience of your WooCommerce store because it makes it convenient for customers to shop for other products that they might be interested in.
- You should use a bundled product plugin to organize your eCommerce store professionally and beautifully. This is because the plugin allows store owners to customize the bundle layout to match the business brand, and it combines multiple products in a tidy manner.
Best WooCommerce Bundled Products Plugins
On the internet with so many options, here are our top recommended product bundle plugins for WooCommerce:
The YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin is one of the best tools you can use to create product kits for your eCommerce store. With this plugin, you will be able to create special offers in your WooCommerce shop by combining products in bundles offered with discounts and special prices. If you are tired of ineffective ways of creating product bundles, the YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin is an excellent choice.
This plugin is easy to use and fully customizable. It allows you to create bundles of your products stored in the YITH database. You’ll have to use the shortcode when you want to put them on other pages. Additionally, the YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin has a unique feature that lets you add a Product Bundle widget in your product page’s sidebar.
- Define a fixed price or use the items of the price included for the bundle.
- Set purchase rules for the bundle.
- Add product variations and enable buyers to select color, size, etc., before adding the bundle.
- Use the widget “Products bundles” to show a list with your bundles on any widget area of your shop.
- Add unlimited products to the bundle and option to show/hide product, name, and description.
- Set a fixed price for the bundle or use the prices of the items included.
- Option to charge the customer a single shipping cost or ship products separately.
- Apply discounts to the product bundles and encourage users to purchase.
- Use the handy pop-up window to add products to the bundle and speed up the product configuration process.
- Set products as ‘optional’ and allow your users to choose to add them to the bundle.
Price: There’s a free version, but you can purchase the premium version for $79.
Product Bundles is a professional WooCommerce plugin that provides almost all the bundling features you’ll need for your e-commerce store. In addition, the plugin offers customized product bundles, bulk discount packages, and assembled products. So regardless of the products you sell in your store, Product Bundles is just what you need.
The Product Bundles allow you to add bundles to your catalog in the easiest way possible. It is a great way to offer related products together. Additionally, you can customize Product Bundles to your preference.
- Create physical, virtual, or downloadable bundles.
- Tailor the pricing and shipping setup of your bundles to suit your needs.
- Group simple, variable, and subscription products, or pick specific variations.
- Recommend optional items, and let customers choose the quantities they want.
- Offer bulk quantity discounts with dynamic pricing rules.
- View in-depth revenue analytics for bundles purchased in your store.
- Quickly identify bundles with insufficient stock and restock their contents.
- Get notified when bundles run low in stock.
- Tweak the appearance of individual bundles and bundled items in every WooCommerce template.
- Easy-to-use snippets and mini-extensions.
Price: $49 annually.
WooCommerce Bundled Products is an intuitive and efficient plugin that allows store owners to create bundles for simple or variable types of products. Additionally, the WooCommerce Bundled Products plugin comes with several remarkable features.
With this plugin, you can allow your customers to bundle multiple products and add all of them to their cart with one click. This shortens the process of creating and adding separate items and speeds up the checkout process. Additionally, WooCommerce Bundled Products allows e-commerce store owners to display the bundled product price as a range, combined, or a custom price. It also lets you include discounts and special prices to encourage customers to buy a product bundle.
- Bundle multiple products together on a single title page.
- Create a bundle consisting of any product type.
- Choose to display the bundled product price as a range, combined, or a custom price.
- Make it easy for customers to purchase with the add all to cart feature.
- Create ‘shop the look’ style product pages, selling multiple items from a single look or notification.
- Add fixed discounts and custom prices to your bundled products when all the items are bought together.
- Functions like it is native WooCommerce functionality.
Price: $49 annually for one website.
This plugin is ideal for any WooCommerce store owner who offers product kits. Composite Products plugin supports it and has remarkable customization options you can use. Additionally, this plugin is flexible, easy to use, and versatile. It is one of the best ways to create captivating product kits and configurable products.
Composite products were specifically designed for kit-building applications with advanced inventory management requirements. This allows customers to create unique bundles based on their needs. Additionally, the plugin comes with flexible layouts and option styles that customers can use for a seamless, personalized purchasing experience.
- Supports simple and variable product bundles.
- Enable customers to build their custom product and allow them to choose their parts.
- Offer a personalized purchase experience with multiple layouts and option styles to choose from.
- Option to enable sorting/filtering controls to make it easier for buyers to find product parts quickly.
- Apply advanced conditional logic and control the configuration for your customers.
- REST API support.
Price: $99 annually.
Smart Product Bundle for WooCommerce is another lightweight and easy-to-use plugin that allows store owners to customize personalized product bundles alongside discounts and other deals. This flexible plugin is a useful tool that can improve the customer experience on your WooCommerce store and boost your conversion rate.
Like the other top-rated plugins on the market, the Smart Product Bundle for WooCommerce add-on allows users to configure product layouts, set minimum quantity rules for product bundles, and select the products that need to be bundled. The plugin also provides multiple pricing options to create discounted offers for customers.
- Bundled products are inventory-managed, just like standalone sale products.
- Three types of pricing options: Fixed Price, Per Product with Bundle Price, and Per Product without Bundle Price.
- Pricing options available for single and multiple products.
- Product quantity-based discounts: Define the minimum quantity of products in a bundle for a discount to be applied.
- Bundle quantity-based discounts: Set restrictions on the minimum bundle quantity before add-to-cart.
- Define value-based discounts on bundles.
- Create discount bundles and offers without affecting the original product prices.
- Use multiple pricing options to generate discounted offers on bundle packages.
- Remove the product link from the cart page so customers can not see the actual price.
- Add variable products by choosing different variations of products you want to offer to your users.
- The minimum Quantity option is compatible with Table/Grid/Full-Grid layout.
- Choose multiple product layout options to showcase your product display effectively.
Price: $49 annually.
The WPC Product Bundles plugin for WooCommerce is a top-notch plugin that provides store owners a convenient way to create product bundles. In addition, the plugin helps store owners create effective promos, discounts, and product combinations that appeal to their target audience and increase sales.
WPC Product Bundles is a free plugin, but it is quite limited in terms of customization, unlike other free options. Nonetheless, the plugin makes it easier to create multiple product bundles. It also offers bulk discounts and shortcodes to place bundles on multiple product pages.
- Choose a universal displaying style of prices on your site.
- Drag & drop to rearrange bundled product order.
- Set a default quantity for each item in a bundle.
- Customizable bundled items’ quantity.
- Set a discount by percentage or by numbers.
- Set the min/ max quantity for each item or the whole bundle.
- Auto-calculated options for regular & sale prices.
- Create virtual or downloadable product bundles.
- Bundled products are inventory-managed, just like standalone sales.
- Enable/ disable stock management at bundle level.
- Product bundle details: configure the information display of bundled products, such as position, thumbnail, price, image, quantity, and short descriptions.
- Change the bundle list’s position (above/ below Add to Cart button, hide or open in a new tab).
- Add to Cart & Checkout button texts.
- Adjust search product limit, search items by SKU, exact keyword, phrase search, and repeated products.