Webinars are an interactive method of reaching users and sharing your experience with them in a bid to develop your brand. The term webinar is a short form of web-based seminar.
Webinars occur on the web and participants join through their mobile gadgets or PCs. Many websites that specialize in online classes use webinars on their platforms. A great webinar software enables numerous users to join the webinar online.
Both the participants and the webinar organizer can interact through chatting, sharing content, and conferencing concurrently. Here are some of the best Webinar Plugins for WordPress.
WebinarPress enables you to hold webinars on your WordPress website and allows you to conduct various customizations. With this plugin, you can organize both automated and live webinars from your website regardless of your technical expertise.
You can choose to use a prerecorded video from Vimeo or Youtube or the robust Google Hangouts on Air live stream. Organizers can easily interact with participants by allowing them to ask questions. This plugin is responsive which allows your participants to join from mobile gadgets or PCs.
Get the WPWebinar single site for $197 and the WPWebinar Multiple Site for $497
- Vimeo, Youtube, and Hangouts options to help you organize live webinars
- Leverage on shortcodes to place a login form or a registration on any spot in your website
- Customize each webinar page according to your preference
- Collect participants details once they sign in
- Allow your participants to import the webinar to their Google or Outlook calendar
- See the number of available people during the webinar
- Activate the replay option for registered participants who didn’t manage to attend the webinar.
WP Webinar is an easy to use webinar software built on WordPress which you can set up fast and with minimal struggle. It can work with any theme and autoresponder and also comes with pre-built webinar themes.
Get the WPWebinar single site for $197 and the WPWebinar Multiple Site for $247
- Use either the inbuilt webinar themes or choose your preferred theme.
- Allows users to use any autoresponder of their choice
- Make use of the custom text, video player, and customized webinar option page to facilitate video sizing.
- Facilitates the creation of both recurring and one-off webinars
- Generate tailor-made thank you pages which are linked with social media platforms enabling you easy sharing should you choose to do so.
- Establish whether or not participants are watching the webinar with the inbuilt follow-up system.
WebinarIgnition is among the most flexible platforms for creating an automated webinar and professional live funnels. It links up with the WordPress CMS to make installation of the plugin and management of your webinar from your WordPress dashboard easy.
WebinarIgnition is compatible with all email autoresponders and you can add a viral sharing feature on your confirmation page to encourage the people registering for your webinar to share it on various social media platforms. You can award the people who share the webinar on any social media platforms.
Get the basic one of option for $97.00 or choose the enterprise one-off option for $297.00
- Embed a variety of video feed including LiveStream, Google Hangouts, or Ustream to your automated webinar or live page.
- Leverage on the professionally designed templates which you can use to create webinar pages. You can customize each template using hide or show elements and color options.
- Use the live console as a hub to help you manage your live webinar concurrently
- Find out the number of participants on your webinar in real time
- Allows users to add the webinar on their Google calendar after registration
- Monitor and respond to questions automatically during a live webinar.
WP GoToWebinar is a free WordPress plugin used to show upcoming webinars in a calendar, table, or widget from your GoToWebinar account which integrate to registration forms on your website.
You can easily place registration forms or webinars on any page or post using the Visual Composer or simple shortcodes. Once webinars elapse and new ones are launched, the upcoming webinars will automatically display updates every day. This means that WP GoToWebinar requires zero maintenance.
- Use a variety of shortcodes for different purposes such as: display webinars in calendar format or table format, display registration forms for particular webinars, display webinars from a specific timezone, display webinars due within a specific number of days, prevent a specific phrase in the title from displaying, and display webinars when the webinar title either contains or lacks a specific text.
- Customize or translate standard registration form fields and create powerful error and success messages for your users easily and fast.
- Convert dates and times for upcoming registration forms and webinar displays in the local timezone
- Minimize spam registrations using Google reCaptcha support.
- Allow hover tooltips to offer extra information to your users in regard to upcoming registration forms and webinars.
- Customize colors for various elements
- Access WP GoToWebinar on mobile gadgets and PCs.
If you are looking for a webinar plugin for your WordPress Website, the above review should help you choose one that meets your needs.