You can take the customer experience of your WooCommerce store to another level by giving them the option to choose the most convenient delivery dates when they place orders.
However, you need to use a plugin to provide the option to your customers. This article looks at the best WooCommerce delivery date plugins you can use on your site.
Do you need help with your projects?
On your WooCommerce website, you must have all the necessary plugins that provide features on your store that customers benefit from. So why use a delivery date plugin?
- This plugin helps store owners give the precise date that purchased products will be delivered to customers’ addresses.
- It gives customers a clear idea of when to expect their purchases. This way, they can track their delivery and make sure they can receive it.
- It makes your WooCommerce store more user-friendly.
Here are our top WooCommerce Delivery Date Plugins that you can use in your store to enhance your visitor’s experience.
The YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date plugin is one of the most reliable tools you can use to ensure that your customers purchase your products and have them delivered at a convenient time for them.
Additionally, you’ll be able to boost the user experience on your WooCommerce store by providing needed conveniences, including home delivery and the ability for you to choose your available days.
- Insert the days of the week the orders will be processed and shipped on.
- Specify the maximum number of days a carrier will need to deliver the product.
- Specify the time limit for the order to be processed and shipped for each day of the week.
- Possibility to set the number of days required for processing based on the product/category quantity.
- Enable the plugin with “Quantity Table” mode.
- Create different tables by categories and product.
- Set a number of different processing days for product and category.
- Set the estimated number of days for the delivery.
- Set the suitable days of the week for deliveries.
- Set for each workday the available time slots for deliveries.
- Set a label for the Time Slot fee.
- Set the Time Slot fee to be taxable.
- Add a fee to specific time slots.
- Set a maximum amount of deliveries to be scheduled within the same time slot.
- Track all the shipping and delivery activities after an order is shipped.
- Create and show a message with the delivery date to carriers and customers on the single product.
- Upload a custom icon for the Dynamic Delivery Messages.
- Edit delivery details from the order edit page.
- Filter orders by Shipping date and Delivery date.
- Integration with WooCommerce Advanced Shipping v1.0.14.
Price: $113 annually.
This plugin is another top-tier delivery date plugin that allows your customers to choose the best time frame for their order. Additionally, the WooCommerce Delivery Slots plugin allows business owners to set various delivery and pickup options for the shipping methods on your store.
WooCommerce Delivery Slots is beginner-friendly and easy to set up in no time. The plugin is also fully customizable, so you can design the reservation to match your brand’s image.
- Set delivery days.
- Assign time slots to specific shipping methods.
- Disable the delivery date and time fields when certain products are added to the cart.
- Customize the calendar themes to match your store’s design.
- Define the minimum and maximum delivery date.
- Set delivery date fees.
- Allow your customers to select the “as soon as possible” delivery option instead of choosing a time slot.
- Enable slots for specific shipping methods.
- Charges an extra fee if customers select a certain day or time.
- View and sort upcoming and reserved delivery slots.
- Developer Friendly.
- Compatible with many third-party shipping plugins.
Price: $129 annually for a single site.
This is another highly recommended plugin that simplifies the process of your customers choosing a delivery date and time for products they want to order. In addition, the plugin is intuitive to use, so you and your customers won’t face any difficulties.
In addition, Order Delivery provides customers with correct notifications about the estimated delivery date and time of their orders.
- Display a delivery date picker or estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Enable/disable specific date ranges for delivery to particular countries or regions.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available.
- Developer friendly.
- Automated email notifications.
- Prioritize orders with a sortable view.
- Classify shipping methods by delivery time range.
Price: $129 annually.
This is an excellent plugin if you want to display estimated delivery time on all the pages of your WooCommerce store. It also allows you to offer faster deliveries at an extra cost.
The Estimated Delivery Date & Time for WooCommerce is customizable. For example, you can set different delivery times for various products. You can also offer discounts if customers select delivery times after the regular time.
- Multiple rules to display estimated delivery times.
- Display delivery times on shop, product, cart, and checkout pages.
- Apply rules to the entire store, specific products, or categories.
- Create scenarios to offer various delivery date options to customers.
- Charge an extra amount for urgent delivery or offer a discount for delayed delivery.
- Display scenarios in a table form.
- Choose from various templates to display a delivery message on product pages.
- Customize the background and text color of templates.
Price: $29 annually.
Delivery Slots for WooCommerce is another efficient plugin that can help you boost your store’s sales by ensuring that customers pay for faster delivery. You can also make your store a lot more customer-friendly by sending notifications about delivery times and allowing customers to choose the delivery date for their orders.
This plugin packs a lot of features that improve the way your WooCommerce store operates. So, you no longer have to worry about your visitors or customers visiting your store but not purchasing anything.
- Estimated time of delivery displayed on the checkout page.
- Customers can select a time or date for delivery.
- When customers add products to their carts, the arrival date is displayed below their titles.
- Customers can select a delivery date on the product page.
- Product delivery date and time picker.
Price: $79 annually.
If you sell custom or made-to-order products on your WooCommerce store, the WooCommerce Lead Time plugin is an excellent tool to display important information about your products.
You can configure this plugin to display on shop pages, categories, products, etc. You can also customize the plugin to fit your website’s appearance. WooCommerce Lead Time is an easy-to-use plugin that allows you to choose whether to apply your settings globally or individually.
- Display products’ lead time where customers expect to find it.
- Extensive control.
- Customizable lead time text.
- Syncs with your theme.
- Compatible with other WooCommerce plugins.
Price: $49 annually for one site.
This is one of the most convenient ways to provide your customers with an estimated delivery time. It is not unusual for visitors or buyers to want to know how long it will take for their orders to arrive. In most cases, this affects the choice to purchase.
As a store owner, it is important to have all the important information available on your website. The Estimated Delivery Date plugin can display the estimated delivery date on all your pages.
- Choose from various WooCommerce Delivery Date Formats.
- Set suitable time slots available for delivery.
- Specify a list of holidays in advance.
- Choose working days for both the store and customers.
- Customize the display text.
- Set minimum delivery days.
- WPML compatible.
- Display delivery estimates on the product page, cart page, shop page, etc.
- Set WooCommerce delivery date based on shipping zones, shipping classes, and shipping methods.
Price: $69 annually for one site, $99 for five sites, and $199 for 25 sites.
This remarkable plugin is an excellent way to simplify WooCommerce delivery. WooCommerce Delivery is excellent for all types of online websites. Additionally, you can use the plugin to add a delivery date or time during checkout.
Although this plugin is lightweight and intuitive to set up and use, it features many useful options that let you configure many aspects of the plugin to your preference.
- Allow customers to choose a delivery date during checkout.
- Display time slots to your customers easily.
- Translation ready.
- Allow order placements during your business hours.
- Only deliver to customers within a specific radius.
- Charge today or next-day delivery fees with ease.
- Custom date & time format.
- Disable delivery on specific weekdays.
- Exclude holidays and off days.
The Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce plugin allows your customers to choose the delivery date of products purchased on your website. Additionally, the plugin lets shop owners place the delivery date option as a mandatory field on the Checkout page.
The Order Delivery Date Plugin also allows store owners to restrict the number of deliveries daily or per time slot. In addition, the plugin displays the next delivery slot available at a particular time, and it also allows customers to choose the “as soon as possible” delivery option.
- Enable the customer Delivery date & time selection on the checkout page.
- Disable the weekdays on which you do not deliver the products.
- Set the minimum required delivery time in hours.
- Set the delivery date and time fields mandatory on the checkout page.
- Show estimated order delivery or pickup date.
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders to be placed per day.
- Admin can set delivery time slots for specific delivery dates in addition to delivery days.
- Enable the customers to choose “As Soon As Possible” deliveries.
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders placed per delivery time slot.
- Set delivery date field labels as per your business requirements and your opening hours delivery times.
- Disable delivery for Virtual and Featured products.
- Set holidays on the dates you do not deliver products under the Holidays tab.
- Customer delivery date and time selection will be displayed on the WooCommerce Order page in the admin dashboard.
Price: Free. However, a pro version costs $99 annually for one site.
This plugin lets customers choose their preferred shipping date on your WooCommerce store’s product page. In addition, it allows them to select any date at all. Additionally, store owners can enable or disable the delivery date option on your product pages. With this plugin, you boost your customers’ satisfaction by delivering products when they need them.
- Inbuilt WordPress product date picker.
- Configure the WooCommerce product delivery time in the future.
- Set the minimum required time for WooCommerce product delivery in hours.