Shortpixel is an image optimization plugin for WordPress that will help you server images in a next-gen format or compressed. Is one of the first I was using on my site. If you don’t know what next-gen images are you can check the How To Serve Images In Next-Gen Formats Using WordPress. Currently, they have released a new plugin that is changing dynamically the image size and serves them via their CDN.
The plugin is called ShortPixel Adaptive Images, I have just activated on my site to see what it can do and if it will speed up my site, previously I was using WebP Express but they don’t have a CDN and not all the browsers are supporting the WebP format.
In this offer you can get:
- Lifetime access to ShortPixel’s Large Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) by August 1, 2019
- Optimize and serve images on the fly via our global CDN
- Shopify App
- PHP tools that work for any website
- Automatic image optimization with a single click
- All future plan updates
- Stack up to 5 codes
- 60-day money back guarantee, no matter the reason
Check the below image:
As you can see the Shortpixel is offering 12.000 images every month and CDN serving for them. This offer is to good to refuse from my point off view. You can use the credits to resize your images only also so you will not loose anything if you don’t want to use their CDN.
I have activated it on my site, I will come back in couple of days with the update.