Some years ago, building a job board website might have been costly and time consuming. Moreover, people would prefer the traditional ways for job searching/job offering. These days, they are more relevant then ever for the recruiting market and that motivated us to write this post, where we analyze the Best WordPress Job Board Themes For 2013.
Developed by AppThemes, JobRoller is a powerful WordPress job listing theme.It’s professional features make it a serious candidate on the market.
- Job seekers and employees dashboard tools
- Resume/ cv database where you can manage all applications
- Custom post types and taxonomies
- Easy to manage options
- Transaction logging
- Auto resize images
- Multi language support
- Apply for job option
Details /Price: 99$
One of the best WordPress job board themes on the market, Templatic’s Job Board ticks all the requirements. Eye-catchy, responsive, with a clean display and seven fresh color scheme, it is definitely worth considering.
- Manage both jobs and resumes
- Charge for submissions
- Multiple job types-organize jobs in several job types. By default these include Full Time, Part Time and Freelance. New ones can also be added.
- Customize the submission forms- each field you see inside the job or resume submission form can be modified inside the theme’s extensive back-end section. Creating new ones is possible as well.
- Job seekers and job providers areas- based on these roles certain parts of the theme will be unavailable to certain members.
- Maps- enter the job location and the theme will display a map on job detail pages.
- Multiple payment gateways: including PayPal, Google Wallet, Authorize.net, WorldPay and 2Checkout. Offline methods are available as well.
- Setup promotions using coupons
- Stunning mobile ready design
Details / Price: 49$
Nine to Five
If you want to make a business out of a job board website, Nine to Five could be the winning name. Clean, responsive and simple job theme, it’s popularity is backed up by 50 powerful customization options to allow you to setup high standards.
- Currencies: Select almost any international currency
- Payments: Accept paid listings via Paypal
- Salary & Benefits: Add job remuneration information
- Maps: Show job locations via Google Maps
- File Upload: Allow employers to receive applications via email directly from the site
- Ajax Live Filtering: Quickly scan job lists by position type without reloading the page
- Ajax Search Autocomplete: Find jobs quickly and intuitively with a rapid auto-completing search field
- Colors & Styling: Use the jQuery Hex Editor to pick site colours, choose from a set range of theme styles, adjust the CSS font stack and alternate between light and dark typographic modes
- Translations: The theme is now translatable using the .po file format (includes English)
- Share: Optional field to allow people to share jobs with Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper and more.
Details /Price: 40$
With a fresh look, the responsive JobJocky theme helps you to build your own job board website in no time. The functionality is simple and clear: it allows job seekers to register and upload their resumes and other important information and employers to post their job vacancies.
- Register as a Job Seeker – job seekers can upload multiple résumés and add important details such as desired salary, position, and location
- Register as an Employer – allows employers to post job vacancies and complete them with company profiles, job descriptions, salary details, location (with Google Maps support) and ways to apply
- Dashboard for Job Seekers and Employers – has a dashboard where job seekers may view the positions they’ve previously applied. Companies can view the job vacancies they’ve posted and those under pending/expired status
- Recently Viewed Jobs, Starred Jobs and Instant Notifications
- PayPal Payment Integration – you can decide whether listings are paid or free
- Responsive Design
- Cross Browser Compatibility
Details /Price: 79$
Similar to JobJokey, JobsHub is developed by Colorlab and promises to turn your blog into a professional, job listing website. Enjoy the ‘auto pilot’ feature this theme has and get the professional finish in no time.
- Register as a job seeker- it allows job seekers upload multiple résumés and add important details
- Standalone dashboards
- Register as an employer- lets employers post job vacancies and complete them with company profiles, job descriptions, salary details, location (with Google Maps support) and ways to apply.
- Favorite entries and instant notification- JobsHub keeps record of the job entries you are viewing so you can revisit them later on.
- Responsive layout for all devices
- Comprehensive SEO management system
- Cross-browser compatibility
Details /Price: 79$
JobPress promises to transform your website in a full job portal, responsive, intuitive and user friendly. Its powerful features will transform the experience of both job seeker and employers.
- Online job applications
- Job lifetime setup
- Job importation
- Facebook and LinkedIn integration
- Job subscription
- Coupon management
- Mail support
- Easy setup
- PSD Files (with Developer license)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Multi-browser compatibility
- No plugins required
With Jobify, creating a job listing website was never easier. Manage a a community of employers and prospective employees and enjoy the eye catchy design and powerful features.
- WordPress 3.6+ Ready
- Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Custom Typography
- Customization Options (Logo, Background, Text Color)
- WP Job Manager Integration
- Simple Paid Listings Integration
- Soliloquy Lite Integration
- Restrict Content Pro Integration
- Contact Form Styling
- Custom Shortcodes
Details / Price: 55$
These are some of the best WordPress Job Board Themes on the market. Do you think job board websites have a future? Share your feedback in a comment below!