Over 1 billion users nominate Facebook as the largest social network these days. Usefulness, versatility, promoting possibilities, visibility and transparency are just some of these giant network’s traits that inspired developers to come up with some amazing WordPress themes that adopt Facebook’s appearance.
In the following post you can analyze some of the best WordPress Facebook Themes on the market.
Themify develops one of the best, Facebook inspired layouts we’ve seen so far. This premium theme allows you to expose content using a design similar to the popular social network and it adds the functionality of a WordPress website. The user can easily publish posts, images, galleries, videos and benefit from the Facebook like social engaging power. Infinite scrolling, allowing content automate loading but also the traditional numbered navigation are available. Plus, Postline is fully responsive, allowing your readers to enjoy your work no matter the device they use.
- Responsive layout
- Facebook timeline layout or grid layouts
- Various list and grid view layout options
- Lightbox media support (popup image, video, and iframe window)
- Custom header and footer menu
- Optional RSS icon
- Social media icons
- Choose up to 4 footer widget columns
- Custom footer text
- Animated back to top button
- 7 theme skins
- Coded with HTML5 & CSS3
- Child theme support
TimelineWP is a free, Facebook inspired WordPress theme, based on the Twenty Eleven 1.2. The Italians from JuliusDesign started this project as a challenge to demonstrate the power of developing with WordPress and the social impact one could achieve by using Facebook inspired layouts. Of course the theme is not updated since 2011 and that makes it a bit dusty but it is still a great project and it looks very catchy. And since it is free you can have some fun trying to see how it could work for you. It could look great on a portfolio or services website. To download it for free, go here http://www.timeline-wp.com.
Designated by Forbes as one of the 10 best paid WordPress themes of 2013, Safarica literally swept us off our feet. Smart and creative, it offers unlimited blog possibilities. It is easy to set up and comes with strong SEO and security features. It looks great for any type of business, from personal blog to corporate or magazine. You will love the 5 minutes fast set-up, the 5 different blog templates and other features that will help you add a personal touch to your work.
- Super-fast 5 minutes setup
- Unlimited Colors And Fonts
- Responsive Design
- 40+ Home Page Combinations
- 5 Blog Layouts (Page Templates)
- Flexible Blog Display Options
- Featured Sliders (8 Layouts)
- Video And Gallery Posts
- Set Custom Color For Each Post
- Unlimited Number of Sidebars
- Post Social Sharing Integrated
- Contact Page Integrated
- Child Theme Support
- SEO Ready
- Translation Ready (.po and .mo files included)
- Demo Content (XML file included)
Storyline is a WordPress premium theme that breaks the patterns- creative and innovative, but also user-friendly. If you have a portfolio, blog, online magazine or personal site and like to get noticed, this is ideal for you. It is not exactly similar to Facebook but it has some inspired elements- the sliding layout, the interactive posting format that challenges social involvement and the display of former posts.
- 20 color schemes
- 8 incredible scroll effects
- WooCommerce support
- 2 different post styles
- 2 different comments styles
- Drag & Drop page builder
- Background slideshow
- Select infinity scroll or pagination style to display posts
- Video embed option
- Welcome message
- Removable footer
- Unlimited colors
- Typography options ( 600+ google fonts)
- Translation ready
- Add posts with future date for events type usage
- Enable / disable slideshow if post images are more then 1
- Custom background for every post
- Facebook comments
- Custom image roll over settings
- CSS3 and JQuery powered effects
- Easy install with a Step by Step Screencast that even WordPress beginners can follow
- Example theme Data with Menus, Posts, Pages is included
Visual impact is crucial for getting user attention to your business- combined with great services or engaging content it is the key to successfully launching your work online. Facebook inspired themes benefit from the popularity and glam that the huge social network already build over the years. Users appreciate the familiarity, while the design makes it easier for them to take action and share information.